Saturday, July 26, 2008

c darling working, makes mi feel like gng to work too =p
bt c him work till so xin ku, i aso xin tong...
was on fone wif darling till like 4+
somehw when we always tok abt hw we met...
hw we gt tgt... when it starts, blah blah blah...
makes mi automatically smile...
our presence r like somehw linked even b4 we met...
or somehe b4 we gt tgt...
even until nw...


n to finalist, i onliz slept 2hrs ><

i wrote dis when mi n baby was 5th mth...
so decided to share wif viewers...


**
Moi Mr.Nobody
I had NOBODY to love me
NOBODY who cared
when i cried
NOBODY was there
there was NOBODY to trust
there was NOBODY to keep me warm
to protect me from the cold.
I had NOBODY to love my strengths
but also except my flaws
I had NOBODY to lean on
who was there to break my falls
Im so happy
Im so lucky
this is because...I found my NOBODY
**






You Would Pick Your Boyfriend Again!



While the initial new couple spark has faded for you two,

You've built upon your attraction - and formed a deep love.

And although things are never perfect, they're usually pretty great.

So don't let your eye wander. You've got the best catch for you, at home.







You Are 56% Open Minded



You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.

Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.

But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.

You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

No comments: