Tuesday, January 10, 2012

With much determination, I went to rebond my hair last saturday.
I was quite satisfied with the overall, but I find it a little curl up when it dry =C
I even went down to ask the person again, they said I got too many layer =.=
ok, then I shall wash and oil my hair regularly to maintain it longer.
It cost $98, the person helped me to trim abit of my fringe & hair end without charging extra =p
$98 - Pre-treatment + Lo'real Rebonding + Post-treatment (including triming)
The person do very fast, and also made me wonder how long this straight hair can last me =X

This few weeks really spent alot =X
I spent up my 1mth pay already =XX
Of course, I still constantly save up for my studies. But lesser =X
The time has arrived for me to start a new stage this year.
Studies & Job.
I'm so excited and meanwhile afraid. I really wish to do well.
I hope to push myself to a higher state. I really hope I can determine and motivate myself =D

No comments: