Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I've been so bored at work, for almost a year.
I hope my plan for this year will go well, seriously a must !!

Anyway last saturday booked our Zhuhai/Macau trip during March holiday, cost us a 'BOMB'
Bf had to pay partial of mine in advance because I'm so broke =\
Have to return him after I get my pay this month.
Looks like this month after pay day, I'm still quite poor =C
With my pathetic less than 2k pay, I have to pay my own HP bill, insurance, NTUC card, savings, studies, other expenses & mom's allowance every month.
I really have to lock myself this 2months, so that I can save money for my trip in March.
But is not quite possible because V'tine & B'day falls in between =\

And I'm going Penang with my mom and her colleague/friends next Friday-Monday.
Which means I already take 2days leave in January.
She wants to take plane there and take bus back, damn !! That's a long journey.
But we haven't get the bus ticket because it runs out already, so back up will be fly back =p (I hope we can take plane back, because it's faster)
Anyway my Zhuhai/Macau trip going to be a 5Days or should I say 4.5days =.=
Because we taking the morning flight back, damn !!
With all those tour, we have to spend so much on flight because we need to fly together with the rest. Irritating !!
And that takes away my 3days of leave =.=

No comments: