Friday, January 06, 2012

DBS & POSB ATM fraud, unauthorised withdrawals made in M'sia.




DAMN !! They are so irritating. Scamming, robbing, kidnapping, killing & etc.
What the hell is M'sia government doing, why like that ?
This is so not safe lah, even those not contacted with them also got con.
What is this man !
I have not stepped into M'sia for months/a year. So dangerous.
But I might go there in late January, I going to chant for safety.

Got to check my account tonight, to see all transaction one-by-one.
Because 2days ago, after my withdrawal from ATM, I notice the amount don't tally with what I estimated last week.
That is far beyond my records. Hopefully, nothing went wrong in between.
I've been thinking where has my money gone to, why am I spending so much in just 2weeks !!!




M1/STARHUB/SINGTEL/SMRT/DBS & POSB, damn !! What's next ?
With so many nature disaster. Buy lottery also not so coincidence, nature disaster affected our company twice last year. And I got hit by all those listed above, WHAT THE FUCK !!!!
This is so hilarious right.

No comments: