Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Mood: Relax

Finally it's over !
These few months many things happened and all planning are officially completed :)

After a few reminders and pestering him on the proposal, it finally took place at his house, on his birthday. Hehex... After my regular salon appointment, near 3hrs hair treatments done, I rush straight to his house thinking he is still waiting for me for brunch and he must be super hungry. Partial sense that he might propose, and he did, in his room, kneeling half leg down on his injure knee. I receive my super huge bouquet of blue rose and diamond rings. *I just love it*even until now, I keep looking at my ring and smile*looking at the photo and smile*

Within the same weekend, quickly send out the e-invitations to all. Even until the week of wedding, still filling up holes due to a few last minute drop out. 3 weeks before wedding, sent out reminder. 2 weeks before wedding, sent out another reminder. 1 week before wedding, sent out important instruction (include informing of our hashtag: #brangelawedding2017)

All the photos already up on my facebook. So far still quite ok, just that sometimes still feeling abit uncomfortable and weird. Need to quickly adjust and adapt the change of environment and etc >.<


(To be continued ...)

No comments: