Friday, February 17, 2012

Im a lazy blogger =X
I realized I've not been blogging for quite some time already.
Hmm...
Let me update something about Valentine's day instead =D
Bf and I went to "celebrate" on sunday.
I suggested we exchange the gift at home first, so that he won't have to bring it home after that.
Because I know he is lazy, always lazy to hold on his hands. =.=

This is the funny part -->>
I took a peek on the gift like an hour before we suggested to exchange.
Don't say why I so bad hor.
Was because he placed the plastic bag on his desk, and I was using his laptop.
Just beside my hands. =p
So, as usual with curiosity. I took it on my hand and see what's in there.
Tadahh ~~ Is a watch.
My first thought 'Confirm is my valentine's gift' HAHA ~~
Because I told him many times that the watch I've been wearing is a spare one from my mom.
And he saw me wearing perhaps I should saymy wrist is too small. LOLs.
So I faster placed it back to original place, haha. (evil me)
So when we were to exchange gift, he asked me to guess what he is going to give me.
I replied - watch.
He was so shock, haha.
And asked me how I knew.
So I honestly told him, I saw it just now. HAHA ~~
He looked rather disappointed. But Im very happy, wear it on since that very moment =D
-- end

HAHA.
I gave him a pendant with chinese characters on it.
He wore the very moment he saw it. And he wear it everyday - school/shower/sleep =p
I was so ps because he asked me what it meant. (His chinese downgrade already, LOLs)
But after I explained, he was so happy =p
When it comes to the card, I have to explain to him as well.
But he got the meaning, and also those round pin.
He pin that 'I Love to Fart' on his bag, haha. Even his sister laughed at him on the spot. LOLs.
This weekend going to his place again, wonder will I still see it on his bag. Hmm.
Oh yah, not to forget another pin was 'I LOVE YOU' - chinese =D

After that we head down to Northpoint swensen for dinner.
We went Bishan swensen last year, LOLs. After I uploaded the pictures then realize =.=
Anyway, we are so happy with each other's gift.

No comments: