Monday, February 06, 2012

I find last weekend was a short one, because I only get to meet my bf few hours on Saturday & Sunday.
Was busy travelling to relative's place/banking/bf's place.
But I was really happy and enjoying, I bet he's too.
We're spending quality time together. Finally this week will start to have more time together again, as in weekend.

Bf is busy, very busy. Just nice, I kept myself busy as well.
So he had more time with his work.
He is going to have cooking challeng/competition this Thursday morning =D
Hope he can do well, as a assistant. HAHA ~
And he is having off for Thursday and next Monday, I wish I have too =/
But nevermind.
I'm looking forward to this Saturaday, BBQ at my house downstair, neighbourhood park.
Foods are partially booked, another half will be buying this Thursday after work.
And I need to stock up my department's stationary as well.
Changing money this month, I think. For my next month trip.
I'm so happy, January went Penang and March going Zhuhai/Macau =D
Alright, shall update again soon.

No comments: