Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Dec 2011 really different from usual.
Not just unlucky, also have to spend alot.
What's best is that, I do not have to pay for my new line-phone :)
I remained my old number, and port it to the new operator =D
that means, my old operator service extend another 1.5days =p
I can sms using old operator, as well as using the 3G by my new operator. Just great =p

and bought a new lappie, that cost me $699 (VAIO SONY)
kind of last min planning to buy, so... yepp !!

Still love my new phone & new lappie ^^
not too bad, though a little slow/lag. but still working fine.
was damn busy last 2days, no time to finish reading those news n even look at deals =C

as well as X'mas gifts to buy, that is another bomb !!
last but not least, countdown =.= MAJORRR !!!!

No comments: