Tuesday, December 06, 2011

out of the sudden, I find myself not blogging for very long, thus im here to blog again =D

hmm... bf going to receive his BB-non camera phone this thurs.
im so excited for him and so looking forward to see it during the weekend =p
recently another friend also changed her phone, now im like the only one with a lousy phone =C
arghh... nevermind, 1 more week. keep telling myself that 1 MORE WEEK !!
haha...

just hope the phone will replenish, so that i can purchase =p
but im quite hesitate whether to terminate the line first or sign up the new line first =X
if anyone happen to read my blog and saw this line, can you text me via phone or something, tyty =p

dec is the mth im actually quite looking forward.
all the happenings and gatherings or what so ever in dec =D
though there were some "BAD MOMENT" first 2days of dec.
still DEC way to go ~

No comments: