Wednesday, October 27, 2010

haf been neglecting my bloggie for so long T.T
hope dere r still ppl waiting for my post n hoping to read...

last wk was darling's archery competition...
though lost, bt xperience for him...
2days competition in TP, bt onliz went 1st day =p

dis wk de mon had my o's eng...
nt too bad...
juz dat nt enuff time...
haf to rush to complete my ppr 2, last passage...
my benben darling ppr 1 essay write out of topic...
bt anw he nt require to re-take de...
cuz he no nid to pass aso can continue his studies...
for mi, haf to lor T.T
so muz pass... mid jan 2011 den result out...

dis few wks gonna b a short work wk for mi...
mon i took due to exam...
tml gt co D & D, so 2hrs earlier knock off...
gonna go hm prepare...
den fri no work, corporation day...
morning gng for chinese sensei den dental check...
nite time shd b gng for kaiyo kai mtg...

our corporation day gift frm co ^^
gonna gif darling e 4GB cute thumb drive =D

No comments: