Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 11

aft lunch... bak to my work desk...
quickly look at my fone...
26 miss call frm bf T.T
my bad...
i miss him =C
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DARLING IS COMING BAK TODAY !!!!!!

im gonna fetch him...
he told mi 9.45pm will reach SG...
i gonna reach at 9pm =p
betta to b early den late rite ;p

by rite tonite gt kaiyo-kai mtg de...
once every 6mths...
near my workplace...
CMI le, gotta w8 another 6mths...
cuz my bf wanna c mi, he miss mi lots =p
dis is e v 1st time i feel so loved by him...
din noe he miss mi so much =p
(hopefuly i dun get e wrong idea of wad he meant =p)
he realli love mi n miss mi lots...
getting ways to contact mi...
making mi so happy...
alrite, i sound like 1 siao cha bo =.=

cuz he called mi ytd =p
he bought prepaid card to call mi =D
ytd went out for lunch, he gave mi 6 miss call =X
waa...
din noe he so gan jiong of mi =p
always like so heck care T.T
bt at least i noe im missed lots by him...
damn showered wif love...

din get to slp well last nite...
dunno izzit to xcited to c him...
half day of work gonna up...
time passing fast ~
gonna c him in less den 12hrs...
omg !! i hope i can cool dwn n focus on my work...
rush rush, gotta faster do...

ltr aft work, gng tamp to slack...
den 8+ head to airport T1 =D

AWWWW !!!
I MISS MY BOY TOO =>

No comments: