Monday, September 06, 2010

hmm...
dunno who else still reading my blog...
dunno BF still reading my blog mahx...
bt anw, my blog is always filled wif posts even aft few days/wks =D

hmm...
2times, darling told mi he's gng oversea...
bt 2times say nt gng...
was preparing sth for him...
looks like gonna kip till he realli gng away den will gif him le...
though still nt complete, bt hmm...
shall c again bahx...

he gonna haf his exam nxt wk...
n today will b 1 of it...
he is gonna b busy...
hmm...
did i mentioned in my previous post??
hmm... nvm, i shall say...
darling so busy dis yr...
i believe nxt yr too...

im so worry of my future, his future n our future...
i realli wish he will b successful...
at least nt for mi, nt for us bt for himself...
hehex...
intense training for ur competition ar, JYs :)

No comments: