Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Been so busy, finally got some spare to to blog.
Though I'm feeling duper tired and sleepy =/
Today is really OMFG !!
I actually walked into the boy's toilet and used it, LOLs.
Though I somehow think I went to the wrong toilet, I'm just to tired to walk out.
So I just use finish and go off, LOLs.
And somehow got people walk in, I try to avoid by walking out super fast. LOLs.
If I'm not wrong, this is like my don't know how many times using the boy's toilet since young.

Then while alighting, I knock my head again =.=
Not that I'm tall, just too tired =/
Schooling for the past 2days as well, plus today is 3days.
Tomorrow still need to stay back to distribute snacks for nurses, nurses day.
Think reach home should be 10plus already.
We OT no extra pay or off, so quite not worth. But... never mind =.=

No comments: