Saturday, May 04, 2013

Waa...
Realized I haven't been blogging for more than 2months.
Can see how busy I am, especially after I've got my current job.
2months here, and I am still enjoying my work.
Nice welfare and working environment, so far, so good.
Everything should be able to be within my plan. Just like my previous job, though leaving my first company is not easy.
Not easy because I really love the working environment and people there.
Everything in life, things need to come to an end, same goes for this.
I try to follow my plan closely, almost 100% =D

I don't know how many people or friends still come and read my blog.
But I enjoy typing what I feel here, once in awhile. I feel better after blogging.
Since secondary school life until now, never stop me from blogging :)
Just like music, since 20years ago. It never leave me at all. My life =D



Nobody understand yourself more than yourself. Agree totally.

No comments: