Wednesday, February 06, 2013

It's been a month since I last blogged.
And this seems to be my starting quote for each post, LOLs.

Alright, has been working here for like 4th months already.
3months contract and extended another 3months, until early April.
Don't think they will want to continue renew or hire me as permanent staff here.
Since I renew my contract, this 4th month was rather bored at work.
Seems like many work are done and I don't have much to do already.
1week, I can really have nothing to do for 3days. That is very terrible, for me =X
I cannot stand nothing to do, have to keep surfing net and play some CNY online game.
Really need to start finding a Full Time Permanent job this CNY, and do my assignment which will due the following week.
Hopefully I can get a job before this contract ends, since I need to sustain my expenses and other commitment.

Start of 2013, January was a lucky one.
Won quite a few stuff from Facebook.
February is good too, though it just started =p
I hope things can be really smooth all the way.

No comments: