Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Haven’t been updating blog for quite some time due to those blocking of web pages.

Damn !! And they are blocking more and more of it.
Used to facebook and twitter, but blocked after using for like 7months =X
Then after moving to new environment, more worst. They block even more.
From LTA distance fare calculator/blog/job serach/certain forum/Singapore Seen to now, even deals =.=
Basically, I can only read news =.=
And I still have another month to go, because extended for 2weeks.
To help, as well as pay usually at month end =D
Really need to work my brain a little more, it’s getting more and more rusty if I’m going to stay here.

Haha, enough said.

Today is Wednesday again, and seriously we don’t like this day because of the lesson. LOLs
Every Wednesday we are having brain damage, LOLs !!
1week, 3days lesson and 1day study.
I get to see my study group mates 4times a week, LOLs.
Since we are all staying quite near (10~20mins travel distance) only. Meeting up to study isn’t a very big problem.
But if we’re to meet up during weekdays, then it will be a problem. Because too late for me.

Hmm.
Bf went NS for 3rd week already.
So far everything seems pretty ok, and normal.
And he is getting used to it, so do I. Since our meet up are always weekends, nothing much changed except 1 of the weekend I am meeting the rest to study :)
But both of us are understanding enough, so happy with it :)

Agreeing with most girls use short terms to express - XOXO

No comments: