Thursday, April 05, 2012

Im super excited, especially when it draws closer.
HAHA
Though it's just a normal birthday celebration for my bf, 21st.
21st should be made official and slightly grand a little, but he choose not to.
Alright, Im rather excited than him even though he is the 1 turning 21, not me.
LOLs.
This is the first time, Im paying something for his liking/needs.
He started work, 2months contract, so in need of formal top.
So last weekend went to look for it and bought 2.
1 at original price and another at half price.
As we know, guy's formal usually are more expensive than female.
And I didn't set any budget, LOLs. That's only when he asked me then I realise I got no budget =.=
Anyway, most importantly he is happy with it. (I will be happy when I know he is too =D)
That 2 formal top were for his upcoming birthday =p

No comments: