Thursday, September 04, 2008

happy 10th mth
I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.


recently hvn been slept well, especially last nite...
onliz slept abt 4hrs >< super tired n sleepy, but... ......
haiishx... jiu shi cant slp... n dis 3days darling having his N's...
so wakey early juz to sms him tell him jyjy n wish him luck...
n chant for moi dearest for his success...
hopefully everything goes smoothly ^^
kindda looking forward to tml ^^

dis yr, ytd was e 2nd time ppl shelter mi to bus stop...
2times aso teenager gurl =p
dey approach mi de, hehex... i abit shy shy =p
ytd dat gurl v frenly, we chat chat for awhile...
n i found out she actually walking another side,
bt she insist to walk mi to e bus stop 1st =p
so psps, bt aso thanks thanks to her... rain was super heavy...
2times aso dey approach mi, i say 'nono, ty'...
bt dey insist, so gd~
i realli believe dere is
'LovE' o(^.^)o
n i had been a v gd gurl ytd ^^

had popiah for lunch =p

No comments: